Friday, October 5, 2012

Moonlight Party Under the Big Top Winner!

 
Ah well, it's been a lovely week getting to hop around and see all the fabulous Moonlight Party Under the Big Top Blogs but it's time to head on to the next party. 
 
So who's the winner of the Renaissance Tarot Deck? 
Well.....
who said...
 
I love your tent sooo much. Is the picture of the black and white lady a free image, or do we need permission to use it? Please enter me in your giveaway. Thanks!
 
To answer your question Nelda, the picture HERE it may not be used for anything that you sell.  The company makes t-shirts out of their images. 
 
Please contact me in the next 48hr at
with your address and I'll post your prize next week.
 
Congratulations!
Thank you all for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments.  Stay tuned for my next circus extravaganza!


No comments: