Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All Mixed Up ~ 2012 COF Journal

Another year has come and gone, which means a new Circle of Friends Journal rotation. 
This year I was inspired by Andrea's piece that she created for my Alice in Wonderland Swap.  I love how she mixed two children's stories together.  So, that's what I decided to do with my Journal. 

All Mixed Up
The instructions are very simple, the participants choose 2 classic children's stories or Nursery Rhymes and mix them together.  
Off course there had to be a table of contents.  Participants can add their titles any way that they like.  
For my page I used Wizard of Oz and Little Red Riding Hood

Each participant can write their story on the back of their creation.  
Of course to finish it all off there has to be a classic black and white "The End"
And this is the back cover of the journal. 
I am so excited about this journal, it is the first one I've ever sent out that will come back completed, in other words I won't have to do anything else to it. 
 
This year looks to be a great one for journals.  Just wait till I share the one I am working on right now!

No comments: